Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Committed to Success

I woke up this morning and renewed my commitment to passing the NJ and NY bar exams today. I asked my husband to help me to review HS and Non-HS rules for evidence and I was able to kill two birds with one stone. First I was able to harass my husband and second I was able to review the area of evidence that is kicking my butt on the MBE. I also received news that I will be able to use my laptop for the NJ bar exam, so I won the lottery. I am hoping to hear good news from NY soon.
Overall, as of 10 am I was committed to making sure that this was a productive study day. However, similar to other times that I have made this commitment, distractions are ever present. Soon after my 10 o'clock proclamation, I received a call from my 17 year old stating that he is sick and should be picked up immediately because they aren't really doing anything and he needs to complete his project. As distracting as this is, I am not going to allow it to throw me off track, I will give him some aspirin and study while I supervise the project. We shall see if this plan will work for me.

1 comment:

Eve said...

NY and NJ??? Are you moving? Don't you know it's cold there? ;)

I admire your dedication! Keep on keepin' on. Remember it's not about the time you put in, but the value you get from the time. Even if you have a lot of distractions, if your study time is productive, then you're gonna succeed!

Keep up the good work!