Saturday, June 9, 2007

Study Break

I took a very long study break today because I became so distracted by the MBE scores that I was unable to concentrate. I know that I did not deserve the break and especially did not deserve all of the really good food that I ate, but I needed it. I think that the Bar Monster will allow me to be a little nicer to the people around me for a few days. Evidence is my next subject and I don't hate it as much as I hate the other subjects. I am going to drive for about 6 hours tomorrow and study for at least 5, so I know that my entry for tomorrow will probably be whiny. Therefore, I am apologizing right now before it happens.
I am using the Bar Passers MBE book and I think that I may switch to PMBR or Barbri for a few days to see if there is a difference. I doubt it because I have tried them all but I am going to try to have an open mind and try again. I really miss TV at this point but the nice thing about this time of year is that all of the shows that I like are running repeats. The new shows won't start again until September. Now I feel really pitful because I have found a way to schedule my television programs around the bar exam. Well, I guess that is what taking the CA bar 4 times will do to you.

No comments: