Thursday, June 7, 2007

Okay, what part of "I am studying" doesn't my 17 year old understand. He thinks that "I am studying" means that I can only give 3 of his football friends a ride home instead of 8. He also thinks that it means that I can go and buy a watermelon, football gloves and do his English extra credit assignment and still have dinner ready. I really love my son and I guess that it is my fault that he thinks that I am super mom. I just need for him to understand the cape gets shorter while I am studying for the bar exam. I was able to finish my MBE questions from yesterday, now I need to get caught up the MBE's that I have scheduled for today.

I was able to get through a few hours of Property today, yea me. I wrote a k essay yesterday and I am still waiting to hear from my tutor, I really hope that no news is good news in this case, but we shall see. I am trying to write at least 1 essay per day in hopes that it will remove some of the anxiety that I have about writing exams. Speaking of writing, I just found out that I did not win the first round of the "lottery" to use my laptop in NY. Yes, I said lottery. Yikes, my tendinitis and illegible writing will need to get better before July or I am in big trouble.

I have started taking 12 minute study breaks for every hour that I study. I guess it is only a study break though because I use that time to start a new load of laundry (so that my family can think that the laundry fairy has come) or wash more dishes. Yes, I would rather do all of these things than study. Okay well back to property.

No comments: