Monday, June 11, 2007

The Bar Monster Has Awakened

I should have known that I was in trouble when I arrived to a virus infested home computer last night. I did not go to sleep until about 2 am because after dealing with the computer for 3 hours, I could not sleep. Now this morning I am having an argument with my husband that really doesn't make sense. However because the Bar Monster tells me that I am right I can't back down. I don't even really remember what we were arguing about but I think that it had something to do with me having the last word (or the Bar Monster having the last word). I feel like I am fighting a losing battle when it comes to the MBE's and I think that it is making me cranky. I am open to any and all suggestions and I am sure that those close to me will be very grateful for anything that will put the Bar Monster back to sleep.

No comments: