Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Still Not Motivated

You would think that 4 previous unsuccessful bar attempts would be motivation enough... but it isn't. This is crazy. I have tried studying business associations at 5:30 am and I have tried to study it at night and I just can't seem to get into it. So, maybe I should try another subject. My first essay is due on 12/26 so I need to get my behind in gear. I heard someone say something the other day about only committing your safe one day at a time. I think that I will try to apply this to bar study. So, tonight I am committed to reviewing Constitutional Law and I will do that.

1 comment:

Making and Saving in the LBC said...

remember, rational basis never works for the claimaint. I think that is all I remember of con law. Maybe it is good that I am not taking the 2/2008 bar!

Anyway, glad to see that you are studying. See how well I am doing with the packing? I'll study business associations for you if you pack for me.

Deal?