Saturday, December 15, 2007

Study Calendar Anyone??

I have really been reluctant to make my study calendar. I have tried to just poke and stab at studying for the past few weeks. However, this morning I knew that I would need to create a study plan in order to get into the correct study mode. I think that subconsciously I knew that a calender would make the Bar a lot more real than I wanted it to be right now. But I have decided to make the darn calendar and attempt to stick to it.

As directed by most people and the commercial bar prep courses, I will start with the MBE subjects first and work my way to the California subjects. I have decided that I will only do about 25 MBEs per day during the first week or two because I always get burned out if I do too many at one. I have also decided to try to write at least one essay every 2 days for the first month and then gage my progress to see if I need to do more. Last but not least, I will start working on the performance exams by mid January.

I know that this sounds like a hefty load but I think that it will be okay. If it isn't I will just fine tune it until I know that it is working for me. SO, now I am off to study Con law and we will see what the day brings. I have tried to study to Christmas Music but I don't think that this will work because it makes me want to participate in Christmas festivities.

2 comments:

granny said...

We believe in you. Focus but don't worry - that monster is no match for you.

NVRGVUP said...

Thanks Granny. Urr the best.