Thursday, November 29, 2007

Inviting the Bar Monster??

I was supposed to begin my CA bar study routine this past Monday. SURPRISE... I did not start. I have just started this wonderful new job that is within walking distance from my home and I am loving it. I am so glad that I don't have to drive 1,000 miles to get to work but I am wondering if that is a good thing. I am so used to living a super crazy schedule that I tend to slack off when I have more than 5 minutes to spare. I can't seem to find the focus or drive to start my study session.

Hence, the invitation to the "Bar Monster." If the "Bar Monster" comes then I will be mean but I will be motivated. SO I think that in order to jump start this wonderful bar study party off right, I will need to become the dreaded "Bar Monster." WARNING WARNING, this transformation may produce some pretty crabby and whiny blogs.

Until next time... Happy Studying

No comments: